Our general policy offers detailed information about guidelines for an event in our conference center. Our goal is to ensure the most seamless, enjoyable, and safe function. Please contact us with any questions.
Key Meeting and Exhibit Space
Exhibit Hall – 6,000 square feet; one large room, can be divided into 1/2 or 1/4 sections
Whole Room – 380 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 800 chairs
Front Half Room – 200 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 400 chairs
Quarter Section – 90 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 150 chairs
Four Meeting Rooms -32 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 47 chairs per room
Pre-function Lobby Area – Reception items, food stations, booths and/or registration
Group Designations & Booking Guidelines
- NC Cooperative Extension, Soil & Water Conservation, NC Forest Service, USDA Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and Central Carolina Community College. No charge and may reserve events 13 months in advance.
- Internal county departments. No charge (excludes events with catering) and may reserve up to 90 days in advance. For events reserved more than 90 days ahead, the regular fee schedule applies.
- Chatham County nonprofit organizations (with a valid 501c3, 501c6, and/or county-funded organizations) may rent the venue at nonprofit rates. Venue rental is subject to availability and can be reserved a maximum of six months in advance; more than six months ahead, the regular fee schedule applies.
- Private groups. Regular fee schedule applies and may be reserved 12 months in advance.
- The venue is available for rental (based on calendar availability via CCACC calendar software) with a signed contract and deposit. Proof of liability insurance and alcohol permits are required when alcohol is served.
- Rental contracts will be entered into with adults only, 18 or older, and 21 or older when beer/wine/liquor is served.
- CCACC is tobacco-free.
- Any items that require attachment to the walls and/or fixtures may be affixed using blue painter’s tape with prior consent of the Event Coordinator. Unapproved items will be removed.
- Outdoor events require a special event application.
- CCACC offers a list of approved caterers for your convenience. All contracts for food and beverage provisions are made by the client directly with the approved caterer. CCACC maintains all rights to provide coffee and refreshment break services. All food and/or beverages served, offered and/or sold in any part of CCACC’s premises must be provided and served by an approved caterer.
- Event Hosts are encouraged to use Chatham County vendors (florists, special event companies, tents, transportation, lighting, etc.). All vendors must have a valid license and/or proper permits to operate, all in good standing with Chatham County. See list of event resources.
- CCACC staff reserves the right to enter any and all areas to enforce the rules and limit the number of people in the area.
- Noise Ordinance: The Town of Pittsboro’s noise ordinance must be followed by all CCACC guests: See Appendix I.
- The Event Coordinator will provide tours and walk-throughs by appointment only.
- All events are subject to policies listed in the event contract issued prior to the event.
- All policies and procedures related to room rentals are subject to change without notice.
- CCACC prohibits animals, insects, and reptiles inside the conference center unless it is identified as a service animal as defined by the ADA. Guests that do not comply with this rule may be asked to leave the premises.
- Wi-Fi – Free
- Business center – copier available on-site for a fee.
- A/V – Available on-site for a fee.
- Catering – Available through approved caterers only.