Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center (CCACC) Code of Conduct
Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center (CCACC) promotes an atmosphere of harmony and understanding at the facility, and requests guests to observe a code of conduct.
To help insure participant satisfaction and safety, Chatham County requests participants and staff to follow a common set of rules for courteous behavior.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Event Host(s) and guests are asked to please observe the following:
- Respect the rights and privileges of all persons at all times.
- In case of emergency, dial 911.
- Comply with requests from officials, staff, and program facilitators/instructors.
- Comply with any rules of the program, event, or class and the rules of the facility where the program, event or class is being instructed.
- Refrain from conduct that disrupts or obstructs any program, event, or class. This includes rudeness of others and argumentative behavior.
- Refrain from any lewd, obscene, or indecent conduct or expression, including profanity, harassment, discrimination, threats, or offensive remarks.
- Refrain from any action which, in the judgment of any staff, instructor, or facilitator, constitutes an attempt to inflict, or the actual infliction of, or injury to other participants and/or staff.
- Children ages 12 and under not participating in the scheduled program, event, or class must be accompanied by a non-participating adult.
- Destruction or damage to a Chatham County facility or one of its facility partners or theft of any property is not acceptable. Anything found at the facility that does not belong to you should be left where it is unless you have been told by staff, instructor, or facilitator to take it.
- Smoking is not permitted on County property.
- Possession or any use of a weapon or explosive devices is not allowed.
- Selling, possessing, or use of illegal drugs or alcohol is not allowed.
Conduct deemed by CCACC to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Event Host(s) are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. Event Host(s) and guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejections without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Code of Conduct to the nearest CCACC staff member or security staff.
Please help insure a safe, fun, and healthy environment for everyone!
Chatham County Agriculture & Conference Center appreciates your assistance with the provisions of our Code of Conduct.