Our general policy offers detailed information about guidelines for an event in our conference center. Our goal is to ensure the most seamless, enjoyable, and safe function. Please contact us with any questions. We have the policy here in its entirety and also available to read by section.
Key Meeting and Exhibit Space
Exhibit Hall – 6,000 square feet; one large room, can be divided into 1/2 or 1/4 sections
Whole Room – 380 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 800 chairs
Front Half Room – 200 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 400 chairs
Quarter Section – 90 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 150 chairs
Four Meeting Rooms -32 (seated with round or rectangle tables), 47 chairs per room
Pre-function Lobby Area – Reception items, food stations, booths and/or registration
Group Designations & Booking Guidelines
- NC Cooperative Extension, Soil & Water Conservation, NC Forest Service, USDA Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and Central Carolina Community College. No charge and may reserve events 13 months in advance.
- Internal county departments. No charge (excludes events with catering) and may reserve up to 90 days in advance. For events reserved more than 90 days ahead, the regular fee schedule applies.
- Chatham County nonprofit organizations (with a valid 501c3, 501c6, and/or county-funded organizations) may rent the venue at nonprofit rates. Venue rental is subject to availability and can be reserved a maximum of six months in advance; more than six months ahead, the regular fee schedule applies.
- Private groups. Regular fee schedule applies and may be reserved 12 months in advance.
Rental Time Availability & Guidelines
- Rental time begins when the first service person arrives and ends when the last service person leaves. Be sure to leave adequate time for your service personnel to clean up at the end of the event.
- The exhibit hall/meeting rooms are available for rental from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Extended hours are available on Friday and Saturday from 7:00 a.m. until midnight.
- Customized room set-ups may be available at additional cost. Please contact the event coordinator for a cost estimate and/or to make arrangements for custom room set-ups.
- Audiovisual services (A/V) and other equipment are available to rent at an additional cost with your room.
- Upon reviewing a reservation request CCACC may determine that additional staff may be necessary for your event (depending on the type of event, services required, number of anticipated attendees, and whether alcohol will be served). Rates for additional staff are listed under Additional Charges. Events open to the general public may also require additional staff.
- CCACC will not assume any responsibility for injury or accidents due to the activities conducted by Event Host’s guests, or injury or accidents caused by materials provided by Event Host(s).
- Rooms must be vacated by the time indicated on the contract. Overtime charges will apply for rooms not vacated by the pre-arranged time. Additional charges may also be assessed if event participants remain on-site after CCACC’s regularly scheduled closing time.
- All event deliveries must be received by the Event Host. Deliveries and pick up of equipment, supplies, or materials outside of the scheduled event time must be arranged in advance with the Event Coordinator. Extra fees may apply for delivery, pick-up, and/or storage of materials outside of scheduled event times.
- The use of confetti, glitter, and other related/similar items at weddings or celebrations is prohibited.
- If advertising/promoting your event, all photos of CCACC or use of CCACC logo must be approved by CCACC Event Coordinator.
- Event Host(s) will be billed for damage caused by use of unauthorized pens and markers on whiteboards and items inside the meeting rooms
- Event Hosts should bring their own supplies (with the exception of markers for the write-on wipe-off boards). CCACC will not be able to provide such items (i.e. batteries, scissors, paper, tape, etc.) unless explicitly arranged in advance. The only approved tape is blue painter’s tape.
- Each area of use rents separately per contract terms. Additional items/spaces may be available for rental and must be arranged accordingly.
- A minimum thirty-day (30) reservation is encouraged on all rentals. Reservations are accepted for recurring events up to one year in advance, excluding internal and nonprofit use.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of applicable deposit and signed contract.