Our general policy offers detailed information about guidelines for an event in our conference center. Our goal is to ensure the most seamless, enjoyable, and safe function. Please contact us with any questions.
Catering and Cleaning Guidelines
- Event Host agrees to remove all items belonging to the Event Host at the conclusion of the event (including outside decorations). CCACC is not responsible for any items remaining after the event that belong to the Event Host, caterer, or the Event Host’s guests.
- Event Host and/or caterer agree to leave facility and grounds in the condition in which they were found when the doors were opened for set-up.
- All decorations, food and drink container products, and all trash must be collected in plastic bags. For all events serving food, the event host and/or caterer shall collect all trash generated from the event on the night of the event and place it in the dumpster on-site.
- Caterers must leave all food preparation and serving areas neat and clean, including, but not limited to, the kitchen and all other surfaces used which have food or spillages, including all floors.
- Chatham County/CCACC will hold the deposit and apply it toward cost for labor, supplies, and/or equipment needed or expended should CCACC find that further cleaning, removals or repairs are required to return the area to its original condition. Any excess damages will be billed to Event Host.
- The Event Host is fully responsible for all arrangements and any contract entered into with any caterer of the event. CCACC’s catering policy allows food service from any caterer that is in compliance with the CCACC Catering Statement of Work and has been contracted with CCACC as an approved caterer.