Our general policy offers detailed information about guidelines for an event in our conference center. Our goal is to ensure the most seamless, enjoyable, and safe function. Please contact us with any questions.
A signed contract and deposit equal to 100% of total estimated cost of rental is required before meeting space reservations can be confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel any booking request that is not confirmed with a full deposit. A refundable security/cleaning deposit up to $500 ($1,000 when alcohol is served) will be required for all events, except internal county departments, CCACC building occupants, Chatham County Schools, and CCCC.
- The Event Host is required to maintain a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy (general liability coverage, for bodily injury and property damage claims, including contractual and personal injury liability coverage) for any event that is open to the public. Umbrella or excess liability insurance may be used to meet limit of liability requirements.
- The Event Caterer is required to maintain a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy (general liability coverage, for bodily injury and property damage claims, including contractual and personal injury liability coverage) any time food is served.
- The Event Caterer shall also carry an additional Liquor Liability Insurance coverage with coverage limits of no less than $1,000,000 any time alcohol is served. The event host will provide to Chatham County duly executed certificates of insurance evidencing this coverage.
- Each certificate shall specify that the policy cannot be cancelled without providing Chatham County at least 30 days prior written notice, that Chatham County is named as an additional insured, and that the insurer waives any subrogation rights against Chatham County.
- Vendors and Contractors: All vendors and contractors providing services at CCACC must carry adequate liability insurance. Any approved food vendor must be permitted with the Chatham County Health Department. No homemade items may be sold or served at this facility. If requested, contractor must be able to provide verification of license and/or liability insurance. The Event Host/caterer has the full responsibility for obtaining any and all licenses/permits necessary for providing any alcoholic beverage at the event. The Event Host and caterer jointly assume all liability associated with the consumption of alcohol and each agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Chatham County and all associated personnel from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments or other liability of any nature whatsoever resulting from the presence, serving, and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages during the event.
- Each policy required under this agreement shall contain a severability of interest clause and shall state that Event Host’s coverage shall be primary to any other insurance available to or maintained by Chatham County.
CCACC accepts payment via certified, cashier’s or approved check and credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Cash is not accepted.
Room Rental Fees